Thursday, July 28, 2011

nearing 11 months (august 5th!) and a wild woman we do have

lela is just about 11 months and she's done some funny things lately... she seems to swim naked a lot and once i caught her trying to eat two little floaters in her pool and had to take them away from her because they were poo.  :)  she sits and lays flat on her belly (mad yoga moves) in the tub or pool and will blow bubbles in the water.  she loves finding strings or hairs and playing with them for extended periods of time.  lela has poo'ed on the patio table and on the concrete around the pool... she just swims so much she doesn't have time to get a diaper on!  she enjoys talking to the characters on her pjs and in her books.... her vocabulary is exploding (babble, of course).... and if she's not babbling, she's humming a tune.


  

2 comments:

Brad & Kimber said...

I'm sure I have said it before, but every day just gets better, doesn't it?!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I just love her and her cute little pigtails!! :D