Sunday, August 28, 2011

standing up & hangin' in the crib!

i put lela down for her morning nap today and usually she just passes out immediately.  i went downstairs and she was quiet but then all of a sudden started crying... and this kept going for about ten minutes.  i didn't think anything of it, just guessing that she was letting off extra steam :).  it kept going, so i went upstairs and cheetahlips was standing up in her crib - crying because she didn't know how to lay back down!  adorable.

the saga continued... and when i went to check on lela again, she was sitting up with her legs hanging out of the crib.  just chirping and looking around, like she was waiting for a parade to start.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like she's a prisoner. Let her out.
Mom

Ashley and Brian said...

I'm dying from these photos!! Had to zoom in to see her face, those expressions are awesome and covered in hair :). What a cutie!! Just answered your comment on our blog! And I'd love to know what clothes L & M have the same! I too can't resist buying, aahh!!