Estelle got a microscope for Christmas. She was looking for things to put on a slide to look at under the microscope. She decided to scrape her tongue and put that on the slide. Per her request, we were having a baked potato bar for dinner that night... after she scraped her tongue, she said, "Geez, I hope I didn't take off my baked potato taste bud!"
Lonely by Justin Beiber came on the radio in the car. Estelle says, "Well, this is the perfect song for 2020."We did a dress dinner night that Estelle planned. We made food people and drank out of champagne glasses. Lela comes downstairs for the event looking dashing in my leopard jacket and full makeup. She says to us all, "Do I look hot money or what?"
Estelle got paint on her new dress. I gave her a look like, "Oh, no!" I didn't say anything, but she knew what I was thinking. She says to me, "Mom, it just means I was having fun!" I agreed. ; )
Estelle got paint on her new dress. I gave her a look like, "Oh, no!" I didn't say anything, but she knew what I was thinking. She says to me, "Mom, it just means I was having fun!" I agreed. ; )
Estelle's new line... "Mom, H - E - double hockey sticks - O!"
Estelle: "Whenever you blink, you take a picture and it goes in the photo album of your mind."
No comments:
Post a Comment