so at a time when all the pregnancy books i've read say that your weight should be "plateauing".... since my last doctor's visit, i found out that i have gained four pounds! that doesn't sound like a big deal, but my weight gain was plateauing and then randomly i gain four pounds?! weird. brant, trying to console my astonishment, said,..."oh it's probably your hooded sweatshirt...i'm sure you were wearing less clothes last time." um, even so, i don't think my sweatshirt weighs that much. this made me a little nervous going into the ultrasound. did the baby sprout a twin? is the head just astronomical in size? have i truly just had one oatmeal cookie too many? (this was my last guess... couldn't possibly be the case.) anyway, we found out the baby has gained almost two pounds since the last visit! it is weighing in at approximately 6.6 pounds! we got some photos and you can see a lot of that weight has filled up those lips and cheeks. it's a chubby one.


3 comments:
Sara!! Your baby is so darn cute! Look at those lips. I just LOVE your nursery. So peaceful and chic. I love the yellow, my favorite. The monkeys are adorable and love how you used the Korean giraffe ;) Anything else from Korea? I'll have to look again..Did you paint the changing table? Find it in Germany? We're thinking about you guys, can't wait to hear the news! Hugs, Ash
thanks ashley!
the little korean girl "note" you gave us is up in the room too. it fits in perfectly! we did paint the changing table....what a chore, but we love it now! i got it from a yard sale here...
will keep you posted~
sara
Hey Sara! I just found your blog! Congrats on the baby to be! We are loving life as parents. It is one heck of a ride! I had to post a comment because I had this same experience. At the en of my pregnancy while everyone else was stabilizing in weight I literally gained 1 pound every day. Every. Single. Day. But Micah came out at 6.5 pounds and the baby weight came off fairly quickly (although there are still those last 5 lbs...) Just wanted to let you know tht if that is abnormal than I was right there with ya!
Post a Comment