...to take off this santa claus suit. things are getting a bit too heavy. we had our 39 week appt. today and, again, i gained almost four pounds! i'm like a bobble person. if you push me from the right angle, i will fall over, and most likely won't be able to get back up. :) the babe is now weighing in at 7.7 lbs which is about 7 lbs. and 11 oz. this is more than my birth weight...so i have a feeling things are going to be happening around here REALLY soon. not to mention i have been more uncomfortable than ever and the doc said, "oh, this baby is ready!" on the ultrasound, things looked pretty cramped. the baby was moving a lot (i know weird, right!?), but we still managed to see its feet, toes (which the doctor called its "feet digits"), hands, legs, heart, and big head. he said the head size was normal, but it looked big to me. i'm just going to keep drinking my raspberry leaf tea and we'll let you know if anything crazy happens....
next doctor's appt. is on our due date, next wednesday.
2 comments:
It's almost time to meet the new little life!
MLB
I'm getting excited for you Sara!!! I can't believe how many ultrasounds you get! I think it is rare here to get them after your 20 wk scan. At least, that is what I heard :)
-Alison
Post a Comment