Thursday, May 6, 2010

22 weeks

i just got back from a few trips (miami, key west, michigan...), so this is a bit overdue. :) it's starting to get a bit uncomfortable to fly, as i realized on my flight home from michigan two days ago. the little chinchilla is as active as a pinball machine - always poking around and adjusting her/himself...favoring the right side of my belly, yet sleeping when i run...so thankfully i have been able to keep that up. we have our 24 week appointment next week, so i'll be sure to share how that goes.

ciao for now,
sara

5 comments:

KRIS & TIFF said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KRIS & TIFF said...

okay so I really need to prrof read my comments before I post them :)

Your tummy is ADORABLE!!! You are officially the cutest prego I have ever seen!! I love your updates :) Can't wait to meet her/him!

KRIS & TIFF said...

hahaa...I misspelled a word in my comment about needing to proof read. Okay I am just going to give up!

Sara said...

haha!! i love it tiffany~ you're obviously enjoying the vino in italia. :) miss you!

Mary said...

Just like his/her mamma, active!